Wednesday, September 9, 2009

And so it begins...

Today was Clubsfest. It's the annual event at McMaster during Welcome Week, where all the clubs on campus have a table in front of the library and promote their club. Over the past few years, I have been at MacVCF's table since that is the fellowship I was a part of during my undergraduate degree and my first two years working with Inter-Varsity.

This is a new season, though. I am now a full-time campus minister with Korean Christian Fellowship (KCF), so I was at their table today. It was just another event that made the transition a reality. At points, it felt hard because I am working with a group of students that I am unfamiliar with.

At the end of the day, though, I am excited and thankful once again that God has called me to work with Korean students on campus. As I was walking home from a student event tonight, I had a new revelation as to why I have been called to work with them.

In due time, God's vision and reasons will become clear. For now, I will just follow Him faithfully, wherever He leads me. And right now, it's to be at McMaster and to work with KCF.

No comments:

Post a Comment