Monday, January 23, 2012

It's been a long time...

It has been brought to my attention that this blog hasn't been updated in a really long time. That's true, since it's almost been 4 months.

Anyway, if you are tracking with me and my ministry world, you know that a lot has happened over the past few months: I'm leading both KCF and the multi-ethnic fellowship at McMaster, I spent a few days in Mexico City debriefing my Bangladesh GP experience, there was a Bangladesh GP reunion where a lot of good reconciliation happened, and God is doing some incredible things among my students.

It has also been a tough few months, with my grandma being diagnosed with cancer and having surgery and Dan's (my boyfriend) grandfather passed away in September.

I also had the opportunity of a lifetime to travel to Asia solo for 3 weeks, spending 1 week in Hong Kong and 2 weeks in Seoul with a dear friend and MacKCF alumni. All in all, it's been quite the few months.

I promise better and more frequent updates over the next few months. There's a lot happening here at McMaster and God is on the move. If you remember this ministry in prayer, please pray for the non-believers we are inviting to study Scripture with us over the next 2 weeks. There are a few special Bible studies starting specifically for non-believing students and we are excited to see these friends come to know Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment