Sunday, September 11, 2011

Here we go again...

Year 5 of campus ministry. Oh my, how time flies. There's more work and more responsibilities, but it comes with more fun too. I've learned a few lessons over the past 4 years and I will apply it to what I do in the next year. Mainly, I'm going to try group discipleship since I have more students to disciple and develop into Kingdom leaders.

As I get older, there's also more to do in terms of my life. Friends are getting married this year, I have 3 new housemates, I'm in a long distance relationship and thinking about marriage, and I have sick grandparents. All in all, nothing is simpler and easier. As life goes on, everything gets a bit more complicated and more challenging.

Yet, it does get more fun and I'm thankful for that. Despite all that I have to do this year, I have set a goal to have fun. Whether it's with my housemates, my students, with my family, or with Dan, we're going to have fun!

So stay tuned. There will be stories of joy, suffering, and fun on this blog for the upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment